- I Like how the drafts preview in the lower half of the page (No popup)
- I Like how you can add categories in the sidebar (No popup)
- Once you figure it out, the ability to upload a file and add a link to the file or use the automatically generated thumbnail, is very nice.
- I Don’t like how the HTML editor doesn’t wrap your lines.
- I Don’t like how the editor doesn’t offer an underline button. I had to switch to html mode and add the tags to the section headlines myself (I actually switched to my TypePad Blog and used THEIR underline command and saw what HTML was genererated. I don’t do HTML)
- I Don’t like how the link popup dialog does not place the default focus in the Link URL: edit box
- No Undo. I’ll probably continue to use my own client HTML editor and copy and paste.
- No spell checking. Again, see my post about a better writing surface
- No visual links to the RSS feeds for each category. I can figure out what they are from past experience but I’d like to have the RSS feed link displayed right next to the link to the category page, or at least on the category page itself.